3M Dental Imprint 4 Preliminary Super Quick
- Control of time: Pour when convenient due to long-term dimensional stability; multiple pours are possible for easy remakes of models and provisional.
- Control of procedure: high hydrophilicity for easy model pouring and easy disinfection.
- Control of Impression: Clean and convenient automixing for homogeneous void-free mixing.
- Alginate substitute
- Easy and thorough disinfection: For uncompromised hygiene
- Fresh material colour and scannability: For good readability and easy access to the digital workflow
- Pleasant minty taste: For more patient comfort
Imprint™ 4 Preliminary VPS Preliminary Impression Material is ideal for all alginate indications but features easier handling & accuracy compared to alginate products, a fresh mint flavor, an easy to read pink color, and is scannable with chairside & standalone scanners.
- Preliminary impressions.
- Provisional crown and bridge impressions.
- Opposing jaw impressions.
- Study model impressions.
- Orthodontic impressions.
- Impressions for bleaching trays and mouth guards.
- Alginate alternative
FREE Local Delivery inside KC Metro Area
$132.50 – $313.75