3M Impregum Poly Ether
- Excellent flow properties–captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Better initial hydrophilicity than any VPS–provides void-free impressions in moist conditions.
- “Snap-set behavior” of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving and results in precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take–reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
- Tray materials available in both Pentamix(TM) Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
- Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.
FREE Local Delivery inside KC Metro Area
$146.25 – $439.75