The Avid Copeland is a screw channel explorer designed specifically to remove debris and aid in retrieving prosthetic screws from channels. The explorer’s unique design allows for the correct depth and angulation to get to the base of most channels with good visibility. The ends will fit into most threaded screw implants to clean out threads.
- Easily scrape walls of the channel
- Use as plugger to pack Teflon when resealing.
LEFT/RIGHT TIMED END WITH ANGLED TIP
- Best choice to move around channel perimeter.
- Used to lift prosthetic screw
- Other uses: Remove worn out locator gaskets, rubber, cotton, sponge, excess sealer and more!
Comes with 2 precision machined instruments (1-right hook/disc and 1-left hook/disc) in a sterilizable cassette.
MADE IN THE USA – Patend Pending