Dentsply Sirona Jeltrate Plus Dustless Antimicrobial Alginate Material
- Jeltrate® Plus™ Antimicrobial Dustless Alginate Impression Material is an irreversible hydrocolloid material designed for making dental impressions for case study models, orthodontic models, and opposing models.
- Jeltrate® Plus™ Antimicrobial Dustless Alginate Impression Material is also suitable for use in the fabrication of casts for most removable partial denture frameworks, removable orthodontic and removable occlusal splint appliances, mouthguards and custom trays.
- Jeltrate® Plus™ Antimicrobial Dustless Alginate Impression Material contains an antimocrobial agent to reduce chances of cross contamination after 15 seconds of water rinsing prior to disinfection, and is formulated to reduce airborne particles when dispensing and mixing.
- Bulk Container Contents: 625 Two-Scoop Average impressions 416 Three Scoop Large Impressions
- Single Container Contents: 28 Two-Scoop Average Impressions 18 Three-Scoop Large Impressions
- Single Pouch Contents: 1 Three-Scoop Large Impression
- ADA SPECIFICATION
- 18 Mix Ratio: FAST SET: 8 g Average; REGULAR SET: 8g Average: 19 mL water
- ISO SPECIFICATION 1563-1990 FAST SET REGULAR SET Mixing Time 45 sec. 60 sec. Total working time 1’30’’ 2’15’’ Initial setting time 1’45’’ 2’30’’ Setting time* 2’30’’ 3’30’’ *
- Setting time includes mixing time and the minimum time for handling based upon mixing powder with distilled or deionized water at 23°C.
- The temperature and hardness (tap water) of the mixing water may vary the total working and setting time.
FREE Local Delivery inside KC Metro Area