The Standard for Marking Occlusion
As a result of its super thinness, patients don’t sense anything between their teeth when they are biting down.
* Super thin for greater precision
* Won’t trigger mandibular reflexes that might skew the bite
* Consistently produces sharp, easy-to-interpret marks
* No false markings
* It stretches, but doesn’t break. There’s no snap-back to distort the marks
* Features the highest plastic deformation of all major brands tested
Using A Laser? In the field of laser dentistry, many doctors use AccuFilm® for laser tip initiation. This “carbonization” of the tip partially prevents laser light from exiting the fiber, essentially turning the tip into a hot glass rod that is primed to vaporize the soft-tissue that it directly contacts. You simply move the flat surface of the laser’s fiber tip across a piece of AccuFilm® and this will effectively block the tip. So, you see, like many Parkell products that handle multiple tasks, AccuFilm® is much more than just an exceptional occlusal marking system!
FREE Local Delivery inside KC Metro Area