SDI SeT Self Etch Resin Cement
seT is a self etching, self adhesive, resin cement, designed for final cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based restoratives. seT chemically bonds to tooth structure and all types of core material. seT is available in capsules and a paste/paste automix syringe system (seT PP).
Features & Benefits:
- Proprietary ionglass™ filler – ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI’s range of dental cements. seT releases higher flouride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
- High flouride release – Free movement of flouride provides benefits to the tooth.
- The Dental Advisor Editors’ Choice – seT capsules received a 96% clinical rating from The Dental Advisor.
- Fast and easy – seT is an all in one luting cement. It etches, bonds and fills with just the one component.
- Radiopacity – Detectable on x-ray radiographs, seT is great for recalls when margins are regularly checked for integrity.
- No Bisphenol A or HEMA – seT does not contain any Bisphenol A (including its derivatives) or HEMA. Use with confidence and peace of mind.
- Dual cure – Designed to combine the advantages of light curing and self curing.
- Minimal to no post-operative sensitivity – seT does not require separate etching and washing. The smear layer remains intact to protect the tooth.
- Extensive color range to maximize esthetics – Available in 5 shades: Translucent, A1, A2, OA3 and Opaque White
- Cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based inlays, onlays, bridges and crowns
- Cementation of pins, posts and screws
FREE Local Delivery inside KC Metro Area